Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bit of a cock-up in the distribution front

There's been a bit of a cock-up on the distribution front which means that the JP album may not be in shops on the release date (which is 30th January 2006). Anyone who's ever been involved in this sort of thing will know that distribution for the 'smaller artiste' is a bit patchy anyway - so, just send me a cheque or shout at someone in February. Sorry - as if you care, really!

Have also decided to use this blogging thing to mention all kinds of stuff and treat it as an update to the website without having to cry to Mike the website man. I've already forgotten 'more than you'll ever know about her' (or something). I was going to say some really terrific stuff about buses or something. I will treat this as my memory from now on. By the way, do you remember that we were all going to be able to avoid death by downloading ourselves onto the web or something? Bit like virtual reality. Here I am using fab web tech thing but can only sourly note that we were all going to be having sex with Elvis by the turn of the century - anyone know what happened to virtual reality?

Oh Well

No comments: