Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Corporate takeover?

OK, so this place is going to be a bit more advertis-ey and a bit more promo-ey and a bit less whine-ey and moan-ey over the next short while...This is because the new album is out and people are generally being nice about it - though I did get accused of McCartney style whimsy by one reviewer - Hurray!  Re-evaluation of Ram anyone?  I have a daughter and I wrote the first track 'Brand New Day' as a lullaby for her when she was tiny - so a slightly whimsical lullaby?  Who ever would have thought...Shouldn't be too sensitive mind, what with me promising to hang bus company owners from lamp posts and whatnot in perevious posts... 

I may try to get some new reviews up on the er, reviews page soon...quotes anyway.

People have been buying the album via Bandcamp which is good as the money goes straight into the 'doing more of this stuff'/ guitar strings don't buy themselves you know' fund...

Oh and I don't think I have proper links to the videos on here so here's one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5tgWBGa3zQ

So...please pass stuff around so I can get more comments advertising enlargements from spammers in the Congo...though real comments are OK too...

No comments: