Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The ruthless efficiency of the private sector

Phew! - Relieved to find that purveyors of fatty, salty slop Pizza Hut are still advertising their delivery service - TO AREAS THEY WON'T DELIVER TO! 

By which I mean my house.  It seems childish to say that I didn't want any of their horrible stuff anyway - but I didn't want any of their horrible stuff anyway.  I know I've mentioned this before but one should probably (or possibly anyway) drop in on these places once every few years to see what they're like / how they're getting on - last time in Pizza Hut I was genuinely surprised to find out how rubbish it was.  Anyway, that's enough Hut...Mind you, last time I went to a Little Chef just wanting a cup of coffee the wait was considerably less than the scheduled hour and a half...

No comments: