Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Enough of the baby already...

If it's not an offence and if we still have some sort of free speech I'd just like to say that I'm really sick of all this 'royal baby' stuff.  Oh and I'm against the whole idea of monarchy too.  I know this isn't particularly clever or funny or anything but I do think us republicans (not in the North American sense) should mention the fact once in a while. 

If I was descended from murderous thugs / massive criminals I wouldn't be particularly pleased - although the word 'decended' is obviously a very loose term as they're so clearly not decended from some of the people they're supposed to be decended from...

The news is going to be grim for weeks and months, potentially forever.  I just don't think it's 'news'...Ah well, another reason ot not watch telly I suppose...

...and as an aside, is there one person in the world with half a brain cell who doesn't realise that The Apprentice is freak show telly?    I just saw a couple of  minutes of it.  I bet that in real life some of the contestants are not actually morons by the way.  I presume they're willing to be humiliated for money, that's all...

No comments: