Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Breaking a Confidence

One of the strange things with blogs is that they work backwards - I write things to be read forwards generally. The stuff below is from emails that I get at work (which, as I explain below I try to keep seperate from real life). Anyway...sometimes, lurking at the bottom of this kind of stuff is a 'confidentiality clause' designed by spineless corporate types as a get-out clause, you know, to 'cover themselves' from whatever it is spineless corporate types are afraid of.

I'd like to say here and now that I take great pride in breaking this particular clause:

"This message is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the stated addressee (s) and access to it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediate (sic) and notify the sender".

So, I've made it freely available 'on the net' and good thing too. Mind you, it is free of information so it'd be difficult to use it really...

Anyway, read on for news of middle class people getting paid to waste your money...

By the way, one of the very few advantages in working in a low paid job (like I do) is that if push comes to shove you can always give them the push and shove off to stack shelves in MacDonalds. So if you take the piss 'on the net' you can feel HAPPY about it! There's been some shit about this week as well as the piss but let's not get personal - I'll be sacked at a time of my own chosing thankyou!

No comments: