Wednesday, March 06, 2013

The Spam Bots are winning!

I'm really sick of spam bots with their fake blog comments...

This is the kind of thing...

"I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over
that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the
same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike".
It's knacking my stats for one thing.  I've had the odd chuckle at the near English but it is annoying

Here's another one...

"What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how
about unexpected feelings".
I get dozens of these things.  To be fair I think Blogger is picking them up and removing them but I get the notifications y'see...
That's enough spam botting for now I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something concerning this.



my web blog :: get followers