Sunday, December 09, 2012

Wedding Present flog-off time

Right, that's it - I have put pretty much all my Wedding Present memorabilia on ebay - except the first two singles...Not that there's huge quantities of if.  Odd that I have all this stuff and was never a big fan. I'll be using the money to do some recording - with the Wedding Present's drummer! (not the er, present one...though he is married at present)

Just in case you were wondering - I used to roadie / drive and whatnot for the band the Wedding Present 'back in the day' so I got free t-shirts and records and stuff.  I've finally dragged most of it out and decided to flog it.  Except the first 2 singles - though if you're offering...

By the way, why I was never a big fan is an interesting question for amateur psycho-analysts (possibly).  I worked for them to finance my less successful own bands...so I could never quite listen to the music objectively (possibly).   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must thanκ you for the efforts уou have put іn penning this site.

I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

my website zulutradeonline.com
Also see my web page:

Anonymous said...

NFL Torrey Smith Jersey

You could put on some rainforest or classical music and just sit quietly together for a little bit Fear and faith cannot coexist or control behavior togetherThink about the end user of your product or service Learn to trust yourself and allow the process to work for you

Julius Peppers Jersey

What is the best way for this to turn out, and what actions can you take to achieve that desired outcome? Notice it says actions you take, not what someone else should do Develop a Financial PlanBefore you start your private practice, assess your financial situation and make a financial plan' Don't miss out! She's on a mission to scream, skip, advise and acquaint with women around the globe who want live a vivacious life busting at the seams!5 free time-saving tools for article authors - Articles articles You can save time and make your article writing and promotion easier by putting some very great tools to use Are you going to ask them to become a subscriber for your newsletter? Visit your website? Sign up for a workshop? Set up a time for coffee? You will most likely have several calls to action, limit them to five, and never request more than one per person per event

Von Miller Jersey

Billy B said...

Nice post thanks forr sharing